HSE CYBER ATTACK
Services currently affected by the HSE Cyber Attack...
- Blood Tests - Our usual bloods clinics on Tuesday and Thursday mornings are postponed until further notice.
- Radiology and X-ray services - urgent referrals only. (These can be arranged after HSE IT issues are resolved).
- Social Welfare - electronic certificates cannot be submitted the usual way online. (We can issue a paper cert for posting only).
- COVID-19 Testing - if you have symptoms, please contact your GP. If a test is required, you will be directed to your local walk in testing centre.
Scholarstown Bloods Policy and Procedure
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Bloods are taken in Scholarstown on a Tuesday and Thursday morning 9-12:30am by the Practice Nurses Catriona and Breda.
- If you require your bloods done outside of these times you will have the responsibility of taking the samples to Tallaght Hospital.
- The Surgery policy is for patients to contact for their results after 2 weeks on 01-4936711
- Secretarial/Admin Staff cannot discuss details of results. They can only advise if a Doctors comment is on file.
- Tallaght Hospitals Lab will contact us of any abnormal results and the Doctor will then contact the patient directly
- If you receive a text message from the Doctor to come in for your results. Please do not worry as usually it is just to adjust current medications, diet and exercise advise.
- In the case of a parent phoning for a result of a child, if that child is 16 or over, we cannot discuss any details with the parent or guardian. They must ring the surgery themselves. NO EXCEPTIONS.